Creator by Zmags Brings Greater Agility to eCommerce Creativity
Jessica is an integrated marketing leader specializing in strategic B2B and B2C enterprise solutions.
BOSTON, MA. JUNE 18, 2019 – Zmags, the leader in rich content experiences for retailers, today announces new Creator by Zmags (Creator) capabilities. These new capabilities are the result of growing consumer pressure to enhance digital shopping experiences.
A Salesforce State of the Connected Customer Report shares the harsh reality that 67% of customers say their standards for a good experience are higher than ever. Yet we know, brands looking to meet high customer expectations struggle to keep pace due to limited technical resources. Creator by Zmags eliminates the technology bottleneck.
CEO, David Powell explains why improving digital experiences is a top priority for brands. ‘We believe that retailers can compete on either price or experience. With the race against Amazon on pricing, retailers are turning to interactive digital experiences to delight customers, drive conversion, and stand out from competition. Creator’s latest enhancements enable retailers to do just that at an even faster pace without coding.”
After working closely with hundreds of customers to gather feedback on their content creation process, Zmags released five new capabilities.
“For most brands the eCommerce team plays catch up when trying to replicate the compelling brand experiences delivered in store,” Tayyaba Malik, Head of eCommerce, “At Lulu Guinness, Zmags enables us to consistently deliver rich content in innovative formats, with speed. The ability to design without platform constraints means we can focus our attention on delivering creative which resonates across all customer touch points across the business. It’s the perfect complement to our eCommerce platform.”
- eCommerce Reporting – With in-platform reporting, Creator users can see exactly how their content is generating revenue. This easy-to-access data (including metrics like add-to-carts, product views, and custom purchase events) allows eCommerce marketers to make more informed decisions about their content marketing.
- Inventory Alerting – Creator-built content allows brands to showcase their most popular products on their website in unique and engaging ways; but there’s nothing more frustrating for a consumer than discovering that one of those products is out of stock. With Creator’s new Inventory Alerting feature, Creator users receive an email notification the moment one of the items featured in any Creator experience is out of stock. This gives users the ability to quickly update their content and keep their digital experiences up-to-date.
- The Enhanced Product Widget – It’s not just inventory that changes. eCommerce marketers need to update every experience when a product’s price or description changes. The new Enhanced Product Widget integrated into all leading eCommerce systems can automate that process. When product information changes or is updated in your database, Creator automatically incorporates this adjustment into your live content.
- Z-sites – Sometimes marketers need to quickly launch a new campaign and there are no resources to spin up a new site. Z-sites makes it easy to leverage Zmags hosting infrastructure to publish Creator content without having to burden your IT team.
- New integrations – Both Salesforce and Magento have recently updated their eCommerce design capabilities. Creator customers will benefit with a purpose-built integration that makes publishing Creator experiences in Page Designer or PageBuilder simple and easy to maintain.