We are looking for a motivated, professional and service-minded individual to join our team in the role of a Technical Support Engineer. The Zmags Global Services team is a dynamic, customer-focused team driven to exceed expectation, drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. This role is a great opportunity to work within a flexible and collaborative environment as part of a growing SaaS company.
In this role, you will provide technical consultation support for Zmags’ two SaaS platforms, Publicator and Creator. This includes (i) supporting Zmags Customers (ii) Platform Onboarding and (iii) Driving Customer Success. You will serve as a technical advisor and consultant to ensure customers are supported and seeing success with the Zmags Platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a high-energy, high-performing individual with a desire to learn. It is essential you enjoy working with customers and colleagues, be motivated, and have strong technical and communication skills.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Prove the technical feasibility and ease of use of the platform to both highly technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical support including troubleshooting issues, fault diagnosis and providing resolution to customer issues within Service Level Agreement (SLA) and targets
- Fully onboard new customers to the Zmags Platforms
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction
- Bug and case management
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar) preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise
- Web-debugging (Charles, Fiddler, Dev. Tools) preferred.
Who we are:
At Zmags (http://www.zmags.com/) we empower ecommerce & marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions. Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,000 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We’re headquartered in Boston, with our London office serving Western Europe.
At Zmags we believe that all our employees should love to Work Hard, Have Fun and Give Back. Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the appropriate talent acquisition partner.
No phone calls please.
If you meet the above requirements and have interest in joining Zmags please email
It is the policy of Zmags to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.