We are looking for a motivated, professional and service-minded individual to join our team in the role of a Customer Success Manager. The Zmags Global Services team is a dynamic, customer-focused team driven to exceed expectation, drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. This role is a great opportunity to work within a flexible and collaborative environment as part of a growing SaaS company.
In this role, you will provide technical consultation support for Zmags’ two SaaS platforms, Publicator and Creator. This includes (i) supporting Zmags Customers (ii) Platform Onboarding and (iii) Driving Customer Success. You will serve as a technical advisor and consultant to ensure customers are supported and seeing success with the Zmags Platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a high-energy, high-performing individual with a desire to learn. It is essential you enjoy working with customers and colleagues, be motivated, and have strong technical and communication skills.
- Prove the technical feasibility and ease of use of the platform to both highly technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical support including troubleshooting issues, fault diagnosis and providing resolution to customer issues within Service Level Agreement (SLA) and targets
- Fully onboard new customers to the Zmags Platforms
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction
- Bug and case management
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
Required skills include:
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science (or similar) preferred
- Web-debugging (Charles, Fiddler, Dev. Tools) preferred
Compensation: Exempt, full benefits included. The company is prepared to offer a market competitive compensation package.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org