Are you passionate about marketing operations and enabling a team to accelerate growth? Zmags is seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Operations Manager with unique opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you will support a global team across digital, field, and customer marketing, lead management, acquisition, and budget management. You will oversee and manage marketing automation, reporting and various marketing and sales tools.
We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual, who can dive deep to optimize performance and solve problems for stakeholders across the team. Someone who can tell a story with metrics that will drive the both the marketing and sales teams’ effectiveness.
The ideal candidate possesses in-depth operations experience to detect patterns and make improvements in platforms across lead management/marketing automation, work/project management, data analytics, and budget management.
Who we are:
At Zmags, we empower ecommerce & marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions. Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,000 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We’re headquartered in Boston, with our London office serving Western Europe.
As the Marketing Operations Manager at Zmags, you will:
- Define and develop key marketing support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Support annual planning activities and develop actionable insights
- Develop relationships and processes with revenue team and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting requirements
- Serve as a key member of the team to own operational deliverables, such as reporting, resourcing, and narrative development for the overall business strategy.
- Think creatively to determine how to streamline processes and improve the overall efficiency of the team
- Build strong global processes that are meant to scale, yet flexible enough to address the unique needs of specific geographies.
- Define, measure and leverage KPIs to consistently improve.
What makes you a great fit for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in marketing operations / B2B technology products or services.
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing Automation & CRM; Hubspot Certification Preferred
- Ability to drive communication and process cross functionally
- Analytical tendencies with a background in Finance or Marketing Operations
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Experience in development of workflows in project management tools
Interested in joining Zmags? We want to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn. No phone calls please. Please note that Zmags is currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
Zmags provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.