If you’re a revenue marketer who loves watching deals progress through the pipeline, the Director of Demand Generation role at Zmags is for you. Leading a team of talented, high-energy marketers your role is essential for finding and progressing opportunities with the sales team. You will be responsible for owning our customer acquisition program and driving awareness and new leads for the company through paid marketing campaigns and acquisition channels.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Develop & maintain a demand generation and pipeline acceleration program
- Build account-based approach for outbound communication
- Increase lead to opportunity conversion
- Establish a marketing technology strategy that drives efficiency
- Implement a content marketing strategy that uncovers opportunities
- Work with product management to leverage new product launches to drive buzz
- Create a customer referral program.
- 8+ years software marketing experience (SAAS preferred)
- 5+ years experience marketing to marketers
- 5+ years marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred)
- Comfort with both in-bound and outbound marketing techniques
- Leadership experience directly managing employees and a marketing budget.
- Experience creating and running account-based marketing campaigns
- Ability to report on success metrics related to all marketing programs
- Previous experience working in retail, ecommerce, and/or digital marketing are a plus.
Who we are:
At Zmags (http://www.zmags.com/) we empower ecommerce & marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions. Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,000 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We’re headquartered in Boston, with our London office serving Western Europe.
At Zmags we believe that all our employees should love to Work Hard, Have Fun and Give Back. Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the appropriate talent acquisition partner.
No phone calls, please.
If you meet the above requirements and have an interest in joining Zmags please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Zmags to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.