The Marketing Operations Manager at Zmags is responsible for all marketing data, systems, and reporting. The position is perfect for a hands-on leader who loves the feeling of getting things done is a meticulous organizer and wants to challenge the strategic side of their thinking. You should have experience implementing the appropriate tactics for each stage of the customer journey and have a mindset toward continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing business processes.
This position is located at the Company’s Boston, MA headquarters in the Seaport.
Core Responsibilities include:
* Stay abreast of MARTECH technology landscape and recommend technology solutions to drive greater marketing and sales efficiency
* Create and manage landing pages through Marketo
* Develop & measure lead nurturing programs to shorten the sales cycle, and convert more leads into opportunities
* Ensure data integrity and full compliance with all data laws
* Manage lead flow processes to optimize conversion (including implementing lead scoring model)
* Conduct marketing analysis and reporting required to make both tactical and strategic business decisions
* Establish campaign management practices that lead to greater efficiency
* Maintain marketing budget and manage purchase processes & vendor payments with Finance.
* 3+ years experience in Marketo (lead scoring, reporting, nurture, trigger-based campaigns)
* 5+ years of marketing operations experience
* 1+ years working with video platform
* 1+ years working with chat platform
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and experience manipulating data in EXCEL including the use of pivot tables
* Experience working with third-party data providers and prior ownership of data quality practices
* Demonstrated ability to conduct system audit and lead a MARTECH system selection process
* Past owner of marketing reporting including funnel metrics, attribution and market analysis
* Team player who has worked closely with sales counterparts.
Who we are:
At Zmags (http://www.zmags.com/) we empower ecommerce & marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions. Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,000 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We’re headquartered in
Boston, with our London office serving Western Europe.
At Zmags we believe that all our employees should love to Work Hard, Have Fun and Give Back. Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the appropriate talent acquisition partner.
No phone calls, please.
If you meet the above requirements and have interest in joining Zmags please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Zmags to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.