ABOUT THE ROLE
Zmags is looking for a dynamic hands-on Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team; reporting to the Director of Marketing. We need a strong team player who is detail-oriented and analytical, and who will focus on driving results. This person will manage Zmag’s digital marketing channels, including email campaigns, webinars, websites, blogs, social media, and advertising. If you are an agile marketing professional with the ability to multitask and work in a small, fast-paced company, please read on.
We need a person with a keen eye for details. This role is metrics-oriented and must be capable of analyzing and interpreting data, and translating results into campaign best practices. Additionally, this role requires substantial cross-functional collaboration across multiple teams at Zmags.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute integrated campaigns under the leadership of the Director of Marketing. Assist in building emails and landing pages in HubSpot, gather demand generation content, assist in copywriting, scheduling, logistics, and internal/external promotion.
- As a lead generation role, this person will be responsible for building out target audiences and segments, and developing integrated, behavior-based digital campaigns that engage, inform and activate prospects to take action.
- Create nurture campaigns with targeted, personalized messaging to engage prospects and customers.
- Create and optimize drip campaigns, including welcome, abandonment and non-responder tracks.
- Develop a testing strategy for email, with a focus on subject lines, copy and creative to improve open-rates, click-throughs, and conversions.
- Oversee social media, advertising, and events.
- Analyze and report on campaign results.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including advertising, email, social, digital, search, and content creation.
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Experience with behavioral targeting strategies.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to use data to identify trends/insights to optimize program performance.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems; 3+ years HubSpot experience a must.
- Familiarity with web design platforms, including HubSpot a plus.
- Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and paid advertising techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, as well as colleagues that don’t report to you.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
No phone calls please.
If you meet the above requirements and have interest in joining Zmags please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Zmags to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.