Hi, we're Zmags, the shoppable content company. We empower ecommerce + marketing leaders to easily create rich digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions.
Our two platforms, Creator and Publicator, allow retailers to generate shoppable experiences — without coding. Over 1,500 of today’s leading retailers trust Zmags to help them instantly connect with their customers. We're headquartered in Boston with offices in London and Copenhagen.
Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services such as tax-free commuter passes, and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Zmags is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner.
Are you looking to join a smart, fun-loving, and agile team? Check out our current openings below.
Product Manager (Boston)
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
The Product Manager will be responsible for contributing to, executing and managing product strategy, and drive the development and execution of our award-winning SaaS platform that bridges gaps between retailers’ e-commerce and CMS platforms. The Product Manager is also responsible for researching and communicating product requirements, and supporting the product strategy and roadmap.
This position is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative company, with new, award-winning technology in an international environment and with many leading brands as customers. Zmags offers an opportunity to be part of a profitable, stable and growing company.
As a Product Manager at Zmags, you will:
• Gather and prioritize requirements by collaborating with key stakeholders — clients, internal staff, industry experts and consumers
• Collaborate with UXD, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams located here in Boston and in London/Copenhagen to design innovative and breakthrough solutions to customer challenges given constraints on cost, quality, timetables and performance
• Become the overall “voice of the customer” by understanding our clients’ business goals, technologies and processes as well as consumer needs and behaviors
• Serve as a product owner for a scrum team, partnering closely with Development
• Hands-on ability to write clear and concise users stories -- identify minimally viable offerings (MVP) to meet market needs
• Integrate data from usability research, customer interviews, market analysis, and other methods into product requirements
• Build use cases and user stories for products, and plan their development and release
Candidate knowledge and experience required:
• 4+ years of software product management experience
• Familiarity with Agile and scrum development methodologies
• Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills to take ownership of and explain decisions
• Enough technical knowledge to understand requirements and enagge with engineers on complex topics
• Ability to influence without authority
• Proven success in cross-functional leadership
• Insatiable curiosity and passion for meeting customer needs
• BA/BS, MBA or equivalent preferred
• Experience with retailers and/or large strategic clients in a B2B environment preferred
• International travel to Western Europe (Denmark and United Kingdom) and domestic travel is required (approximately 20-25%).
The company is prepared to offer a market competitive compensation package, inclusive of base salary and strong performance-based bonus compensation.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to Top
Senior Account Executive (Boston)
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Want to sell both proven and new and innovative products to the best global brands? Help build a great company and culture? Be compensated for your performance? Then this might be the job of a lifetime...
The Zmags Sr. Account Executive is passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers, and know how to manage their business. The Sr. Account Executive creates, identifies, manages and then closes sales for Zmags. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time – and ensure the pipeline remains healthy over a sustained period.
• Achieve/exceed sales goals through the direct sale of Zmags existing and new products and services to prospective customers within their specific geographic territory.
• Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through cold-call prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead follow up.
• Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and strategically prove the value of Zmags solutions to address those needs.
• Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
• Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with Zmags business process and philosophies.
• Must have unquestionably high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a stable, growing organization.
• Work with marketing and sales management to document and report back on customer success using the Zmags platform.
• Comfortable talking to all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment.
• A proven hunter and closer with outstanding customer referrals and exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business
• 3 – 5 years of Sales experience, Software As A Service experience a huge plus and preferred
• Experience selling into marketing and ecommerce teams at all levels of seniority: users/buyers/senior leadership
• Confident presenter with experience running both face to face meetings and web conferences
• Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a tight sales cycle (60-90 days).
• Must have a positive attitude, be confident, and desire to be the best.
• Experience with MS Office products and Salesforce.com a definite plus.
• BA/BS or equivalent
Competitive base plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits are included.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
IT Operations Manager (Copenhagen)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Type: Full Time
As a Product Manager at Zmags, you will:
We are currently looking for a skilled IT Operations Manager in Copenhagen to manage a global team of DevOps engineers, several cloud based services and all internal IT infrastructure.
As Zmags’ Operations Manager, you will enter the management team in engineering, collaborating with managers of development and quality assurance. Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will be responsible for managing a team of 3 engineers, two in Denmark and one in Boston. You main objective will be to take ownership of all Zmags IT operations and focus on ensuring a stable production environment with a high level of focus on scalability, performance and security. You will be a key driver for improvements on the infrastructure and architecture of our platforms and be expected to keep up with new technology, products and services that could be an advantage to Zmags. The role also includes full responsibility for global internal IT including hardware/software management, security and support.
The Operations Manager role at Zmags requires you to be able to coordinate priorities and actions in collaboration with other key parts of the business. You must be able to handle multiple critical events simultaneously and be able to manage competing priorities for scarce resources.
The successful candidate will be an experienced operations engineer with existing management experience and the ability to focus on management, planning and execution. The right individual will demonstrate a professional approach to IT operation management with focus on multiple key areas, including: security, stability, performance and cost optimization.
We are offering you a chance to work with a group of talented and dedicated engineers, building state-of-the-art online web application services. At Zmags we expect high standards from each other and we rely on a friendly team environment with a high degree of mutual respect and collaboration.
• 6+ years of experience with IT operations with primary focus on cloud services and SaaS products.
• 3+ years of experience managing and directing a team. This experience must include direct people management, recruitment, performance evaluation, training etc.
• Solid focus on risk and change management with a goal of guaranteeing service stability, performance and security.
• Expert knowledge and experience with Linux based environments and open source software.
• Experience with cloud services and content delivery networks (CDNs), including AWS and Akamai and a broad knowledge on the services they provide.
• A broad knowledge on IT security and the ability to lead security management for both hosted services and internal IT.
• Experience with incident management, service monitoring and managing 24/7 service coverage.
• Experience with database hosting, maintenance and performance tuning.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• The ability to balance time and resources between several critical projects.
• Experience with external and internal audits and external documentation for processes and services.
• An IT related education, preferably a master's degree.
• Coordinating with other Engineering management roles to ensure platforms are stable and performing as expected.
• Leading planning efforts for the operations team and ensuring execution on key projects and improvements to systems and services.
• Coordinating and setting expectations for incoming change requests from members of the Engineering team.
• Handle internal IT support requests across all offices.
• Ensure solid documentation of running services and systems.
• Forecasting operating expenses and focusing on cost optimization.
• Ensuring stability of platforms by keeping services up and running with solid monitoring, backup, auto scaling, auto recovery etc.
• Handle team management with focus on team performance and completion of new projects and improvements.
• Actively participating in completing projects and improvements with your team.
• Working actively to document, audit and improve internal systems and processes.
• A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications, including a beneficial pension scheme and health insurance.
• A great office space located in the center of Copenhagen, right next to Nørreport Station.
• A fun and energetic working environment with great colleagues and a ton of social activities.
• Computer, mobile phone and internet connection for work and personal use. • Access to Fitness World and massage therapy.
• A great lunch scheme with access to some of the best food in Torvehallerne plus breakfast options, fruit, soft drinks, coffee and tea freely available in the office.
If you are serious about leading a team in building an operations setup for the future, then you could be the Operations Manager we are looking for.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to Top